MOLD INSPECTIONMold Inspection and Mold Testing , Los Angeles, Orange, San Diego and Riverside CA
Selling your home?
- If the answer is yes then it is wise to get the property inspected and tested for mold and water damage before you close the sale. If you have had water damage it is advisable to get a mold inspection before mold removal begins. Every home sold should have a comprehensive mold inspection before handing over the keys. It can eliminate costly law suits and save a seller thousands of dollars in the future.
Buying a home?
- Always ask your realtor if the property you are buying has had a mold inspection with air testing. A professional report should be available before escrow is closed. If you are not happy give the team at Knight Environmental Consulting a call and we can help. Remember hidden mold and water damage can cause a lot of financial headaches.
Leasing a property?
- Perhaps you have found mold in your rental apartment. It can be a difficult situation. Either the property owner will hire a mold inspector or you might have to. Either way Knight Environmental will give a honest and impartial assessment of your mold situation. We are experts at mediating between tenants and landlords and diffusing mold situations. Call us on 1-858-999-6292 so we can assess the extent of your mold infestation. We put the health of our clients first.
What happens during a mold inspection?
- At Knight Environmental Consulting you are assigned an expert Microbiologist with a PhD or Masters degree. Your mold inspection team will forensically examine each accessible location of the property.
- Your mold scientist will be on time or early for the inspection. Mon-Sat 6am-9pm. 6 days a week.
- Moisture meter readings are taken on every wall, cabinet and surface around all lavatories, showers, appliances, and any suspect areas. Each residential or commercial inspection includes the search for mold growth, current water leaks and/or intrusion, evidence of prior incidents and potential future issues.
- Knight uses very advanced thermography instrumentation to detect hidden water leaks.
- Clients can request for airborne allergy testing by sampling for common allergens. Pollen, spores, insect skeletons, pet hair, dust mites, human & pet skin fragments are captured and analyzed by the Microbiologist at your request.
- When the property inspection is complete the Microbiologist will present the mold inspection observations to you. Clients will then be offered mold testing only when it is necessary.
- The mold test samples are then expedited to the laboratory for analysis with rapid 24 hours turn around times.
- Knight’s inspectors can give you additional time than other mold inspection companies. Offering the client a superior service experience is our mission. Quality mold inspections are the result. That is why we are number one.
- At Knight Environmental Consulting we set the benchmark for mold inspections and air quality testing in California. We carefully inspect your property. So we are not free like some scam companies out there. Every customer receives a superior quality mold inspection at a fair price; giving you peace of mind.
- An easy to understand scientific report will be emailed to you. The mold allergy test results are easily combined with your official mold report for your healthcare professional. Your property will be be broken down into zones in the report with easy to read information about its air quality.
Knight Environmental Consulting performs mold inspection and mold testing for customers in the following Los Angeles county cities:
Acton CA, Agoura CA, Agoura Hills CA, Agua Dulce CA, Alhambra CA, Altadena CA, Arcadia CA, Artesia CA, Azusa CA, Baldwin Park CA, Bel Air CA, Bell CA,
Bell Canyon CA, Bell Gardens CA, Bellflower CA, Beverly Hills CA, Bradbury CA, Brentwood CA, Burbank CA, Calabasas CA, Canoga Park CA,
Canyon Country CA, Century City CA, Cerritos CA, Chatsworth CA, City of Commerce CA, City of Industry CA, Claremont CA, Commerce CA, Compton CA,
Covina CA, Cudahy CA, Culver City CA, Diamond Bar CA, Downey CA, Duarte CA, Eagle Rock CA, El Monte CA, El Segundo CA, Elizabeth Lake CA, Encino CA
Gardena CA, Glendale CA, Glendora CA, Granada Hills CA, Hacienda Heights CA, Harbor City CA, Hawaiian Gardens CA, Hawthorne CA, Hazard CA,
Hermosa Beach CA, Hidden Hills CA, Hollywood CA, Huntington Park CA, Inglewood CA, Irwindale CA, La Canada CA, La Crescenta CA, La Mirada CA,
La Puente CA, La Verne CA, Lake Hughes CA, Lake Los Angeles CA, Lake View Terrace CA, Lakewood CA, Lancaster CA, Lawndale CA, Lennox CA,
Leona Valley CA, Littlerock CA, Llano CA, Lomita CA, Long Beach CA, Los Angeles CA, Los Nietos CA, Lynwood CA, Malibu CA, Manhattan Beach CA,
Mar Vista CA, Marina del Rey CA, Maywood CA, Mission Hills CA, Monrovia CA, Montebello CA, Monterey Park CA, Montrose CA, Mount Baldy CA,
Mount Wilson CA, Newhall CA, North Hills CA, North Hollywood CA, Northridge CA, Norwalk CA, Oak Park CA, Pacific Palisades CA, Pacoima CA,
Palmdale CA, Palos Verdes Estates CA, Panorama City CA, Pasadena CA, Pearblossom CA, Pico Rivera CA, Playa del Rey CA, Pomona CA,
Porter Ranch CA, Quartz Hill CA, Rancho Dominguez CA, Rancho Palos Verdes CA, Redondo Beach CA, Reseda CA, Rolling Hills CA, Rolling Hills Estates CA,
Rosemead CA, Rowland Heights CA, San Dimas CA, San Fernando CA, San Gabriel CA, San Marino CA, San Pedro CA, Santa Clarita CA, Santa Fe Springs CA,
Santa Monica CA, Saugus CA, Sepulveda CA, Shadow Hills CA, Sherman Oaks CA, Sierra Madre CA, Signal Hill CA, South El Monte CA, South Gate CA,
Studio City CA, Sun Valley CA, Sunland CA, Sylmar CA, Tarzana CA, Temple City CA, Terminal Island CA, Toluca Lake CA, Topanga CA, Torrance CA,
Tujunga CA, Universal City CA, Val Verde CA, Valencia CA, Valley Village CA, Valyermo CA, Van Nuys CA, Venice CA, Verdugo City CA, Vernon CA,
Walnut CA, West Covina CA, West Hills CA, West Hollywood CA, Westchester CA, Westwood CA, Whittier CA, Wilmington CA, Winnetka CA, Woodland Hills CA
Knight Environmental Consulting performs mold inspection and mold testing services in the following Orange County cities:
Aliso Viejo CA, Anaheim CA, Anaheim Hills CA, Atwood CA, Brea CA, Buena Park CA, Capistrano Beach CA, Corona del Mar CA, Costa Mesa CA, Coto de Caza CA, Cypress CA, Dana Point CA, El Toro CA, Foothill Ranch CA, Fountain Valley CA, Fullerton CA, Garden Grove CA, Huntington Beach CA, Irvine CA, La Habra CA, La Palma CA, Ladera Ranch CA, Laguna Beach CA, Laguna Hills CA, Laguna Niguel CA, Laguna Woods CA, Lake Forest CA, Los Alamitos CA, Midway City CA, Mission Viejo CA, Monarch Beach CA, Newport Beach CA, Orange CA, Placentia CA, Rancho Santa Margarita CA, San Clemente CA, San Juan Capistrano CA, Santa Ana CA, Santa Ana Heights CA, Seal Beach CA, Silverado CA, South Laguna CA, Stanton CA, Sunset Beach CA, Surfside CA, Trabuco Canyon CA, Tustin CA, Villa Park CA, Westminster CA, Yorba Linda CA
Knight Environmental Consulting helps clients with mold inspection and mold testing services in the following Riverside County cities:
Aguanga, CA Anza, CA Banning, CA Beaumont, CA Bermuda Dunes, CA Blythe, CA Cabazon, CA Calimesa, CA Canyon Lake, CA Cherry Valley, CA Chiriaco Summit, CA Coachella, CA Corona, CA Desert Center, CA Desert Hot Springs, CA Hemet, CA Homeland, CA Idyllwild, CA Indian Wells, CA Indio, CA La Quinta, CA Lake Elsinore, CA Mecca, CA Menifee, CA Mira Loma, CA Moreno Valley, CA Mountain Center, CA Murrieta, CA Norco, CA North Palm Springs, CA Nuevo, CA Palm Desert, CA Palm Springs, CA Perris, CA Pine Cove, CA Quail Valley, CA Rancho Mirage, CA Riverside, CA Romoland, CA Rubidoux, CA San Jacinto, CA Sky Valley, CA Sun City, CA Temecula, CA Thermal, CA Thousand Palms, CA Wildomar, CA Winchester, CA
Knight Environmental Consulting conducts mold inspection and mold testing services in the following San Bernardino County cities:
Adelanto CA, Alta Loma CA, Amboy CA, Angelus Oaks CA, Apple Valley CA, Baker CA, Barstow CA, Big Bear City CA, Big Bear Lake CA, Big River CA, Bloomington CA, Blue Jay CA, Bryn Mawr CA, Cadiz CA, Cedar Glen CA, Cedarpines Park, Chino CA, Chino Hills CA, Cima CA, Colton Crest Park CA, Crestline CA, Daggett CA, Devore Heights CA, Earp CA, Essex CA, Etiwanda CA, Fawnskin CA, Fontana CA, Forest Falls CA, Fort Irwin CA, Grand Terrace CA, Green Valley Lake CA, Guasti CA, Helendale CA, Hesperia CA, Highland CA, Hinckley CA, Joshua Tree CA, Lake Arrowhead CA, Landers CA, Loma Linda CA, Lucerne Valley CA, Lytle Creek Mentone CA, Montclair CA, Morongo Valley CA, Mountain Pass CA, Needles CA, Newberry Springs CA, Oak Glen CA, Oak Hills CA, Ontario CA, Oro Grande CA. Parker Dam CA, Patton CA, Phelan CA, Pinon Hills CA, Pioneertown CA, Rancho Cucamonga CA, Redlands CA, Rialto CA, Rimforest CA, Running Springs CA, San Bernardino CA, Skyforest CA, Spring Valley Lake CA, Sugarloaf CA, Trona CA, Twentynine Palms CA, Twin Peaks CA, Upland CA, Victorville CA, Wrightwood CA, Yermo CA, Yucaipa CA, Yucca Valley CA
Knight Environmental Consulting helps clients with mold inspection and mold testing services in the following San Diego County cities:
Alpine, CA Bonita, CA Bonsall, CA Borrego Springs, CA Boulevard, CA Camp Pendleton, CA Campo, CA Cardiff by the Sea, CA Carlsbad, CA Chula Vista, CA Coronado, CA Del Mar, CA Descanso, CA Dulzura, CA El Cajon, CA Encinitas, CA Escondido, CA Fallbrook, CA Imperial Beach, CA Jacumba, CA Jamul, CA Julian, CA La Jolla, CA La Mesa, CA Lakeside, CA Lemon Grove, CA Leucadia, CA Lincoln Acres, CA Mount Laguna, CA National City, CA Oceanside, CA Pacific Beach, CA Pala, CA Palomar Mountain, CA Pauma Valley, CA Pine Valley, CA Potrero, CA Poway, CA Rainbow, CA Ramona, CA Rancho Bernardo, CA Rancho Santa Fe, CA
San Diego, CA San Luis Rey, CA San Marcos, CA San Onofre, CA San Ysidro, CA Santa Ysabel, CA Santee, CA Solana Beach, CA Spring Valley, CA
Tecate, CA Valley Center, CA Vista, CA Warner Springs, CA