KNIGHT ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTING of Sherman Oaks, CA provides 24-hour emergency mold inspection and mold testing. Our highly trained mold scientists can respond immediately to your residential or commercial mold emergency.
- 24 Hour emergency mold inspection
- Each customer gets a mold scientist with a PhD or Masters degree
- The Trusted Leader in the Mold Inspection Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Mold Inspection and mold testing equipment
Have Questions? Call Us Today – (858)-999-6292
KNIGHT ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTING is the trusted leader in the mold inspection and testing industry with over 395,000 inspections in the U.S., UK, France and Germany. Whether you need help with mold after emergency flood damage or your air tested, you can depend on KNIGHT of Sherman Oaks, CA. Our microbiologists have extensive mold inspection and mold testing training and can detect hidden mold and allergens in your property. Learn more about our residential services:
- Mold Inspection
- Mold Testing
- Lab reporting
- Allergen detection in the home
If fire or water damage halts your business, you need a professional mold inspection company to quickly assess your mold damage before mold restoration begins at your property. Every wasted hour costs your business money. Commercial mold inspection presents unique challenges and we are confident in our training, experience, and resources to handle any size of mold disaster. Learn more about our commercial services:
- Mold Inspection
- Mold Testing
- Lab reporting
- Allergen detection in the office / factory / club / church
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
KNIGHT ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTING of Sherman Oaks, CA is locally owned and operated, so we’re already close by and ready to respond immediately when you need us. We are part of a much larger organization which gives us access to more resources for larger mold inspection and indoor air quality projects and major flood scenarios.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Burbank, CA
- Panaroma City, CA
- North Hollywood, CA
- Van Nuys, CA
- Toluca Lake, CA
- La Crescenta-Montrose
- Pasadena, CA
- Sun Valley, CA
- La Canada Flintridge, CA
- Sherman Oaks, CA
- Universal City, CA
- Arcadia, CA
- Glendale, CA
Are you selling Sherman Oaks your home?
- If the answer is yes then it is wise to get the property inspected and tested for mold and water damage before you close the sale. If you have had water damage it is advisable to get a mold inspection before mold removal begins. Every home sold should have a comprehensive mold inspection before handing over the keys. It can eliminate costly law suits and save a seller thousands of dollars in the future.
If you are buying a Sherman Oaks home?
- Always ask your real estate professional if the property you are buying has had a mold inspection with air testing. A professional report should be available before escrow is closed. If you are not happy give the team at Knight Environmental Consulting a call and we have you covered. Remember hidden water damage can cause a lot of financial headaches.
What happens during a mold inspection?
- At Knight Environmental Consulting you are assigned an expert Microbiologist with a PhD or Masters degree. Your mold inspection team will forensically examine each accessible location of the property.
- Your dedicated mold scientist will be on time or early for the inspection. Mon-Sat 6am-9pm. 6 days a week.
- Moisture meter readings are taken on every wall, cabinet and surface around all lavatories, showers, appliances, and any suspect areas. Each residential or commercial inspection includes the search for mold growth, current water leaks and/or intrusion, evidence of prior incidents and potential future issues.
- Knight uses advanced thermography instrumentation to detect hidden water leaks.
- Clients can request for airborne allergy testing by sampling for common allergens. Pollen, spores, insect skeletons, pet hair, dust mites, human & pet skin fragments are captured and analyzed by the Microbiologist at your request.
- When the property inspection is complete the Microbiologist will present the mold inspection observations to you. Clients will then be offered mold testing only when it is necessary.
- The mold test samples are then expedited to the laboratory for analysis with rapid 24 hours turn around times.
- Knight’s inspectors can give you additional time than other mold inspection companies. Offering the client a superior service experience is our mission. Quality mold inspections are the result. That is why we are number one.
- At Knight Environmental Consulting we set the benchmark for mold inspections and air quality testing in California. We carefully inspect your property. So we are not free like some scam companies out there. Every customer receives a superior quality mold inspection at a fair price; giving you peace of mind.
- An easy to understand scientific report will be emailed to you. The mold allergy test results are easily combined with your official mold report for your healthcare professional. Your property will be be broken down into zones in the report with easy to read information about its air quality.